Dr. Vijay Prasad Bania is a founder of Anandam Ent, Head and Neck Super Speciality Centre with the motive of treating patients with ENT, Head and Neck related issues under single roof.
Doctor is an eminent ENT Surgeon having an experience of more than 12 years in this field. He practices all kind of ENT and Head and Neck related ailments, he is trained in endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, micro laryngeal surgery, micro ear surgery, Coblator surgery, head and neck surgery. He practices allergy, Vertigo, Migraine, Audio logical problems and sleep disorders of all ages.
He has also established Siliguri Hearing and Vertigo Clinic in 2016 at Nazrul Sarani Road, Ashrampara.
Academics: Graduation and Post-Graduation at Assam Medical College Dibrugarh 2001 & 2006.
- Hands on training on FESS and Temporal bone at RMSP & VIMS, Calcutta. NEGHRIMS, Shillong and Guwahati.
- Hands on training in MLS laser surgery Co2 LASER at Guwahati, hands on training on myringoplasty at nightingale hospital Guwahati.
- Hands on training on Coblator Surgery at Dibrugarh and Guwahati.
- Hands on training on head and neck Cancer surgery at BBCI, Guwahati.
- Intensive training in Neuro-otology at Neuro-otology clinic by Dr. A.K. Biswas, Calcutta 201
Awards and Achievement:
- Recipient of S. Kumar award (best scientific paper in northeast below 5 years after passing PG) 2010.
- Recipient of L.H. Hiranandini Award -1 (best scientific paper in northeast within 15yrs. Of passing PG) 2015.
- Swami Vivekananda award paper 2016.
- Panellist of peripheral vertigo panel in NEBAOICON 2015 at Kohima, Nagaland.
- Hony. Treasurer of North Eastern branch of Association of Otorhino - laryngologist of India 2014-2016.
- Conducted CME and workshops on Coblator, FESS, Micro-ear surgeries.
- Guest speaker at convene 2014 at Guwahati and 1st NEWGEES (Endoscopic ear surgery) at Jorhat 2016.
- Presented scientific papers and surgical video at national, international and regional conferences.
- Published articles in NEBAOI Annual journal.
Field of Interest: All ENT surgeries, Facio -Maxillary fracture and vertigo Patients.
- NEBAOI (north-eastern branch of association of otolaryngologist of India). Indian society of otology, Association of Phono surgeons of India, NEWGEES (founder member – northeast working group of endoscopic ear surgery). Society of Education and Research Vertigo Hearing and Tinnitus.
- AOI, Siliguri Branch.